Metro Water Filter provides water filtration in Bostwick, GA. Whether it’s acidic water or sediments, our water filtration systems will ensure you have pure, clean, great-tasting water available in your home. We provide residential and commercial water filter services because no home or business should be without it. Our customers in Bostwick, GA enjoy clean, clear water in their home or business every day. No matter the location, clean water is always a necessity. Metro Water Filter is proud to be the southern leader in residential and commercial water filtration for Georgia.
Acid Water Filtration in Bostwick GA
Signs of Acid Water
It’s often difficult to tell if you have acidic water. Look for the following signs around your home. If you see any of these, you have acidic water.
- Greenish/blue stains in your sink, toilet, or bathtub.
- Greenish/blue stains on or between tiles in your shower.
- Pinhole leaks in pipes.
- Faucets and fixtures that are corroded and/or continuously leak.
- Fragile pipes with thin walls.
Benefits of our Acid Filter
- Protects your plumbing, fixtures, and expensive appliances
- Protects your pipes from developing leaks
- Fully automatic operation
- Adjustable cleaning cycle
- Durable and dependable
- Low maintenance
Carbon Filtration for Bostwick GA
Our Carbon Filter is filled with tiny, granular, activated carbon filings. Water enters the top of the unit and flows through the carbon bed. As the water passes through the carbon bed, the carbon attracts, traps, and neutralizes the harmful chemicals that might be present in your water. In addition, any sediment or other things that might impart a bad taste to your water is trapped in the carbon bed. Only clean, clear water is passed from the filter and into your water system.
Central Water System Services in Bostwick GA
The EcoWater Central Water System provides filtered water throughout your entire home. During normal operation, the water flows through several filtration processes where sediments, chlorine taste, and other contaminants that adversely affect taste and odor are reduced.
Commercial Filtration and Softener Systems in Bostwick GA
With a water treatment system from EcoWater, you’ll save on energy, plumbing repairs, and general maintenance. You can extend the life of linens, fixtures, and appliances, plus you can save on chemicals, detergents, coffee, and other beverages made from concentrate. Your customers will also enjoy softer towels, cleaner glassware, and better-tasting water, coffee, and beverages. Plus, your EcoWater dealer will be available for your business’ water softener service needs.
Drinking Water Filtration For Bostwick GA
The quality of your home’s water may meet local standards, but it might not meet your own. Ordinary tap water can contain dissolved metals, including lead and iron. It might contain nitrates, chlorine, and mineral salts. Your tap water could also contain other undesirable substances such as sulfates, mercury, asbestos, and arsenic.
Iron Filtration Systems for Bostwick GA
Our Iron Filters contain specially designed media. The iron-laden water enters the top of the unit and flows through the media. The media attracts and binds to the iron. Only clean, clear water is passed from the filter to your home.
About every 4 days, the filter removes the accumulated iron that has been trapped inside. This is done by an automatic self-cleaning cycle called backwashing. The backwash cycle draws a cleaning agent into the filter. The cleaning agent causes the media to release the iron which is then flushed out of the filter. The filter then thoroughly rinses the media bed, removing any remaining iron, sediment, and the cleaning agent. Once the backwash cycle has ended, the filter returns itself to normal operation.
Residential Chlorinator Systems in Bostwick GA
Chlorinators provide a continuous dose of diluted chlorine into your water supply. The diluted chlorine will eliminate problems related to:
- Bacteria – Some bacteria such as E. coli and cryptosporidium can be fatal, especially to infants and small children. With increasing frequency, groundwater is becoming more and more contaminated with bacteria. The threat to our health from drinking contaminated water is more prominent than ever before.
- Sulfur – The presence of sulfur produces a strong and distinct odor in your water.
Sediment Filter in Bostwick GA
Sediments and fine silt in your water supply can cause serious and costly problems in your home. Consider the following.
- Plumbing and pipes become clogged with debris.
- The normal life expectancy of appliances, such as washing machines, dishwashers and disposals is greatly reduced.
- Sediments build up in your water heater and reduce the efficiency, capacity and life span of the unit.
- Bathroom and kitchen fixtures can be damaged and water pressure can be significantly reduced.
- Unhealthy particles contaminate your drinking and cooking water as well as your ice.
Reverse Osmosis in Bostwick GA
The top two bottle water producers in the nation use Reverse Osmosis to filter the water they sell. You can have just as pure water in your home for drinking, cooking, and ice making through Reverse Osmosis technology.
If you and your family members routinely purchase bottled water then you know how expensive it is. A Reverse Osmosis system will save you hundreds of dollars per year.