Doraville is home to the Southeast’s most prosperous immigrant-owned small business community and the former General Motors Assembly Plant – a 165-acre swath of prime real estate poised for redevelopment. We are proud to be the southern leader in residential and commercial water filtration for Doraville Georgia. There are many advantages to having clean water. Learn about the manufacturing process, plus the benefits of our products in your home.
Metro Water Filter is proud to serve Doraville businesses and homes with water filtration systems and services. We strive to provide excellent service and are committed to ethical business practices and integrity. If you are an Doraville homeowner or business owner and feel you may benefit from a consultation with one of our water experts, feel free to contact us any time and we will be happy to assist. Our Doraville team is focused on providing expert knowledge to give you the information you need to make an informed decision, without pressuring you to buy our water filters. We see our services as an opportunity to give our community accurate information and potential solutions and we do not try to sell products to you that you don’t feel like you need.
Water Filtration Services in Doraville GA
Metro Water Filter offers our filtration services to residents and business owners in Georgia who feel like they may benefit from any of our service offerings. We are a customer-centric and service-centric company focused on providing the knowledge and guidance necessary to make an informed decision about next steps for water treatment. Metro Water Filter is proud to be the only water filtration company in Georgia that does not make our customers feel obligated to purchase. Our approach is to give you accurate information and allow you the time and space you need to make a decision that is best for you and your property, without pressure from our team. You can learn more about the services we offer below, or feel free to reach out to us if you would like one of our water filtration experts to come out and assist you.
Types of Water Filtration Services
- Water consultation
- Drinking water testing
- Water filtration system installation
- System preventative maintenance
- Water filter system repairs
- Replacement parts for filtration systems
- Water salt delivery and refill services
- Water system inspections
- Emergency services
- Water filtration system support
Types of Water Filters in Doraville GA
Commercial Water Filtration in Doraville GA
There are numerous potential benefits to installing an industrial water treatment system from Metro Water Filter. If you have noticed odors, tastes, colors, or textures in your water that don’t belong, it may be worth a conversation with one of our experts to sort out the issues. If there truly a problem with the water like bacteria, hardness, acidity, etc., your MWF professional can provide you with the details you need to determine whether you would like to make a water filtration system or service investment. See below for additional information on how a water filtration system could potentially benefit your particular industry. If you have any additional questions, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Industries Benefiting from MWF Commercial Water Filtration
- Beer breweries
- Poultry farms
- Restaurants & food service
- Grocery stores
- Healthcare providers
- Hotels & hospitality
- Schools & Universities
Commercial Water Filters in Doraville GA
Metro Water Filter is the original provider of high-quality water treatment systems throughout the Doraville Metro area as well as the Southeast. With more than 40 years of experience, we take pride in the services we provide and can say with confidence that we are second to none. You can trust us to provide all your commercial water filter needs.
Providing safe and pure water to a whole community is our number one priority, so we take extra care in our processes and aim to bring as many different services all under one roof. With all the possible impurities that can exist in our water supply, you should only trust the experts when it comes to the water that gets delivered to your door.
Benefits of our Commercial Filters
- Lower energy bills
- Reduces plumbing repair needs
- Reduces general maintenance costs
- Happy returning customers
- Extended life of appliances
Residential Water Filtration in Doraville GA
For homeowners who understand the danger of the contaminants that are in untreated water, Metro Water Filter is a leading supplier of residential filtration systems. We install and provide around-the-clock service and maintenance for our customers. Unlike most fly by night dealers who operate out of their garage, MWF is an established business with over 30 years of experience with a full-service department serving thousands of satisfied customers.
Benefits of Residential Water Filtration
- Safe drinking water
- Save money & added convenience
- Reduce potential plumbing & appliance problems
- Prevent skin iritation
Reverse Osmosis Water Filters in Doraville GA
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Systems are often requested for the highest quality drinking water to r.o. faucets, refrigerators, and ice makers. Many refrigerators and most ice makers are now calling for street pressure on the incoming water line. At Metro Water Filter we offer a water boosting pump called a Grundfos Scala2, which is a fully integrated digital water booster that provides the proper pressure at all times. This is what is needed to protect your appliances. A high-quality Reverse Osmosis system will remove 99.9% of most all contaminates. Highly toxic contaminants such as mercury, lead, arsenic, asbestos, cyanide, nitrates, radium 226, and 228, radon and uranium are all removed. In addition, the system removes sodium, potassium, aluminum, nickel, cadmium, silver, barium, copper, chlorinated pesticides, chloride, phosphate, fluoride, beryllium.
Benefits of our Reverse Osmosis Water Filters
- Removes most harmful contaminants from your water
- Provides bottled water/spring water quality in your home
- Produces the purest water obtainable
- Allows the true flavor of foods and beverages to come through
- Your water will be substantially less than purchasing bottled water, no matter how much water you consume
Carbon Filters in Doraville GA
Just about anything can be in your water. As water passes through the vast system of mains, pumps, and pipes, it can pick up many contaminants. Any break in a line sucks up soil and surrounding contaminants. Pathogens, from sewage discharges and farm runoff, can enter the water when municipal pipes or water systems break down and are repaired. Our Carbon Filter is filled with tiny, granular, activated carbon filings. Water enters the top of the unit and flows through the carbon bed. As the water passes through the carbon bed, the carbon attracts, traps and neutralizes the harmful chemicals that might be present in your water. In addition, any sediment or other things that might impart a bad taste to your water, is trapped in the carbon bed. Only clean, clear water is passed from the filter and into your water system.
Benefits of our Carbon Filters
- General taste & odor filter for all your home’s water
- Removes chlorine and helps protect against heavy metals such as lead, arsenic, mercury, etc.
- Removes most minerals, chemicals, and sediment
- Sized appropriately for your home to filter all the water you use
- 1-year Metro Water Filter satisfaction guarantee
- Installed by a master plumber & serviced by a service department with 25+ years experience
Water Softeners in Doraville GA
Pure water contains nothing more than two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. Unfortunately for us, water is seldom pure. In fact, the majority of all the water in the United States is water that is considered hard. Hard water is water that has become contaminated with minerals such as calcium, magnesium, sulfur, manganese, iron, lead, and limestone. Water is considered to be a universal solvent. Given enough time, water dissolves everything it comes into contact with – calcium, magnesium, sulfur, manganese, iron, lead, limestone, etc. In most cases, the presence of hard water is not difficult to detect. Look for the following signs around your home. If you see any of these and would like professional advise from one of our water specialists, feel free to give us a call. Metro Water Filter offers residential and commercial water softeners to Georgia property owners who feel like they may benefit from reducing the hardness of their water.
Benefits of our Water Softeners
- Removes hardness minerals as well as iron and manganese for all your home’s water
- A professional grade metered system is our standard to properly fulfill our mission in providing the best for our clients
- Sized appropriately for your home to soften all the water you use
- 1-year Metro Water Filter satisfaction guarantee
- Installed by master plumber & serviced by a service department with 25+ years experience
Residential Chlorinators in Doraville GA
Chlorinators provide a continuous dose of diluted chlorine into your water supply. The diluted chlorine will eliminate problems related to bacteria and sulfur. Some bacteria such as E. coli and cryptosporidium can be fatal, especially to infants and small children. With increasing frequency, ground water is becoming more and more contaminated with bacteria. The threat to our health from drinking contaminated water is more prominent than ever before. The presence of sulfur produces a strong and distinct odor in your water.
Benefits of our Residential Chlorinators
- Self-priming up to 25 feet and does not lose prime
- Can pump off-gassing solutions
- Solutions contained in tube, not exposed to pump components or air
- Subassemblies fit together without tools; easy service or conversion to another model
- Pump head universal
- Can run dry without damage
- Will not clog from dirt or debris
- Reproducible outputs within 2%
- Adjustable feed rate control from 5%-100% in 2.5% increments
- Pump tubes accept a variety of chemicals
Drinking Water Filtration Systems in Doraville GA
The quality of your home’s water may meet local standards, but it might not meet your own. Ordinary tap water can contain dissolved metals, including lead and iron. It might contain nitrates, chlorine and mineral salts. Your tap water could also contain other undesirable substances such as sulfates, mercury, asbestos and arsenic. A drinking water filtration system is more convenient and less costly than buying bottled water. Best of all, it pays for itself over time and makes a difference you will notice every day.
Benefits of our Drinking Water Filtration Systems
- Cartridges are connected and removed with a simple 1/4 turn.
- No filter sumps! No fuss! No mess!
- Automatic shut-off when cartridges are removed.
- Tank and faucet options available.
- Valves are built into the heads to prevent back-flow for water quality assurance.
- WQA Gold Seal Certified to NSF/ANSI Std. 58.
- Hinge bracket for easy handling.
- Integrated check valves between cartridges and membrane prevent back-flow.
- Cartridges have double o-rings so they will not leak.
- Quick connect fittings for easy installation.
Water Sediment Filters in Doraville GA
Sediments and fine silt in your water supply can cause serious and costly problems in your home. It’s easy to tell if your water is leaving sediment behind. Simply look for grit in tubs, showers and sinks. Plumbing and pipes become clogged with debris. The normal life expectancy of appliances, such as washing machines, dishwashers and disposals is greatly reduced. Sediments build up in your water heater and reduce the efficiency, capacity and life span of the unit. Bathroom and kitchen fixtures can be damaged and water pressure can be significantly reduced. Unhealthy particles contaminate your drinking and cooking water as well as your ice.
Benefits of our Sediment Filters
- Fully automatic operation
- 12 day adjustable cleaning cycle
- Durable and dependable
Iron Filters for Water in Doraville GA
Iron is a natural occurring substance in the earth. When your well water comes into contact with iron deposits, they dissolve and are carried along with the water into your home. Iron stains many things that it comes into contact with in and around your home. This includes all appliances (washing machines, dishwashers, ice makers, coffee makers, etc.) as well as plumbing fixtures, clothes and fabrics. The amount of iron in your water is measured in parts per million (ppm).
Our Iron Filters contain a specially designed media. The iron-laden water enters the top of the unit and flows through the media. The media attracts and binds to the iron. Only clean, clear water is passed from the filter to your home. About every 4 days, the filter removes the accumulated iron that has been trapped inside. This is done by an automatic self-cleaning cycle called backwashing. The backwash cycle draws a cleaning agent into the filter. The cleaning agent causes the media to release the iron which is then flushed out of the filter. The filter then thoroughly rinses the media bed, removing any remaining iron, sediment and the cleaning agent. Once the backwash cycle has ended, the filter returns itself to normal operation.
Benefits of our Iron Filtration Systems
- Keeps laundry colors looking normal
- Keeps appliances and plumbing fixtures free from stains
- Fully automatic operation
- Adjustable cleaning cycle
- Durable and dependable
- Low maintenance
- Removes the metallic taste in the water
Acid Water Filtration in Doraville GA
Acid filters (or acid neutralizers) use a neutralizing filter media designed to make the water more alkaline (less acidic). After the water enters the top of the filter tank, it travels through the media to the bottom of the tank and is then pulled upward through the distributor. True to its name, the distributor ‘distributes’ the water to the home whenever a faucet or fixture is turned on. Once the acidic water has passed through the filter media, only clean pH neutral water will enter the home. It’s often difficult to tell if you have acidic water. Look for the following signs around your home. If you see any of these, you may have acidic water: greenish/blue stains in your sink, toilet or bathtub, greenish/blue stains on or between tiles in your shower, Pinhole leaks in pipes, faucets and fixtures that are corroded and/or continuously leak, fragile pipes with thin walls.
Benefits of our Acid Filter
- Protects your plumbing, fixtures and expensive appliances
- Protects your pipes from developing leaks
- Fully automatic operation
- Adjustable cleaning cycle
- Durable and dependable
- Low maintenance
Water Purification Systems in Doraville GA
We consider the presence of any bacteria in your water to be harmful. The most dangerous forms of bacteria are fecal coliform better known as E. coli. The presence of fecal coliform bacteria is a sure sign that your water has been contaminated with fecal material from humans or animals. The source water may be contaminated by pathogens, disease producing bacteria, or viruses which can also exist in fecal material. Some waterborne pathogenic diseases include typhoid fever, viral and bacterial gastroenteritis, and hepatitis A. Metro Water Filter provides an Ultraviolet Light Bacterial Removal System to all residents and business owners in Doraville. Our Ultraviolet Light system monitors the UV bulb at all times. As long as the UV bulb is functioning at it’s normal level, the system allows water to enter. The water moves down through the tank where it then enters a stainless steel exposure chamber which contains the UV bulb. Water is forced to pass close to the UV bulb where any bacteria are immediately destroyed. The water then moves up to the top of the stainless steel exposure chamber and passes from the unit, ready for drinking.
Benefits of our Water Purification Systems
- Maximum service overflow rate – 12 gpm
- Inlet/Outlet size – 1″
- Overall Height – 49″
- Width – 9″
- Monitoring – Electronic control panel provides power, audible alarm, solenoid valve control and sensor circuits.
- Automatic shut-off – Solenoid valve shuts water flow off in the event of a system failure.
- Acrylic glow plug – Shows at a glance if the system is functioning.
UV Water Disinfection Systems in Doraville GA
Metro Water Filter provides Series PWUV – Watts UV Disinfection Systems to residential and commercial properties in Doraville. Watts PWUV systems are manufactured from 304 stainless steel and have an audible and visual lamp failure alarm. They are durable and well constructed, yet economically priced. They disinfect without chemicals, offer effective disinfection for chlorine resistant bacteria, virus, and cysts, and are rated for 12-month continuous service life. These systems have highly polished 304 stainless steel reactor chambers, offer audible and visual alarm indicating lamp failure, offer easy lamp replacement, and are available in 110v and 220V.
Benefits of our Disinfection Systems
- For use with well water, homes, water systems, aquaculture, food service, water coolers, and RO systems
- 30 mj/cm2 dose at specified flow rate at the end of lamp life
- Chamber materials: 304SS
- Max. water temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- Min. water temperature: 36°F (2°C)
- Max pressure: 125psi
- UV dose (end of life): 30 mj/cm2
- Lamp life: 9,000 hrs
- Lamps per chamber: Single
Water Leak Detectors in Doraville GA
Regardless of the quality construction of homes and properties, water leaks are bound to happen. And when they do, leaks can cause severe damage to a home, business, or property before it’s even discovered. There is a solution and it’s a lot more affordable than having to repair water damage. It’s called FloLogic Smart Leak Detection, and Metro Water Filtration offers it to you! With the FloLogic Leak Detection System in place, you can monitor water flow at the defined start and stop points and be notified immediately if your property has any leaks. The FloLogic System even interfaces with water softeners, irrigation systems, pool fill valves and reverse osmosis filters for a complete monitoring unit and utilizes reliable ball valve auto-exercise to ensure water shutoff when instructed to do so.
Benefits of our Water Leak Detectors
- CONNECT WiFi allows app-based system oversight, control and alerts and adds a temperature sensor.
- Lead free, cast bronze construction with full-port stainless steel ball
- Available in 1”, 1.5” and 2” valves with fittings on both ends of the Valve
- Waterproof Valve Assembly (IP68) – Allows both indoor and outdoor installations
- Listed with UL, cUL, UPC, and cUPC, Certified to NSF 61-8
- Less than 3 PSI pressure drop at 30 GPM flow. Under 5 PSI pressure drop at 50 GPM
Automatic Water Shutoff Valves in Doraville GA
Metro Water Filter offers automatic water shutoff valves for residential and commercial properties in Doraville to ensure that you don’t have to worry about the cost or damage of a flood. A WaterCop automatic water shutoff system will provide your home with around-the-clock indoor flood protection and works with wired and wireless flood sensors, wall switches, and most home security and home automation systems. Now more than ever you need this home flood protection. Maintain a smarter home…install a WaterCop today!
Benefits of our Automatic Water Shutoff Valves
- Added property protection
- Potential insurance savings (discounts or credits)
- Integration with home security & automation systems
- Protects 24 hours a day while you are home or away
- Conserves water
- Peace of mind
Water Boosting Pumps in Doraville GA
Many people in urban and rural areas of Georgia experience low water pressure, which can make daily living difficult. Metro Water Filter offers pumps that boost water pressure for your whole home including showers, sinks, and outdoor faucets. SCALA2 features a built-in sensor, which constantly measures the discharge pressure. If the pressure drops below the desired level, SCALA2 boosts its operation immediately to compensate for the loss of pressure. We call it intelligent pump control and the result is perfect water pressure.
Benefits of our Water Boosting Pumps
- Perfect Water pressure: Intelligent pump control adjusts operation automatically
- Low Noise: As quiet as a modern dishwater (47 dB(A) in typical use)
- Easy Selection: One variant for all residential boosting needs
- Easy Installation: Compact, all-in-one solution, plug-and-pump
- Easy to Operate: User-friendly control panel
- Reliable Operation: Dry-running protection, anti-cycling
- Long Lifetime: Quality-tested to perfection, maintenance-free
Water Filling Stations in Doraville GA
Retrofit EZH2O bottle filling station for 115V/60Hz EZ style pushbar-activated models. Bottle filling unit shall include an electronic sensor for touchless activation with auto 20-second shut-off timer. Shall include Green TickerTM displaying count of plastic bottles saved from waste. Bottle filler shall provide 1.1-1.5 gpm flow rate with laminar flow to minimize splashing. Shall include the WaterSentry® Plus 3000-gallon capacity filter, certified to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53, with visual monitor to indicate when replacement is necessary. Shall include integrated silver ion anti-microbial protection in key areas. Unit shall meet ADA guidelines. Unit shall be lead-free design which is certified to NSF/ANSI 61 and 372 and meets Federal and State low-lead requirements. Unit shall be certified to UL399 and CAN/CSA 22.2 No. 120.
Benefits of our Bottle Filling Stations
- Sanitary, touchless activation with auto 20-second shut-off
- WaterSentry® Plus 3000-gallon capacity Filtration System, certified to NSF/ANSI 42 & 53 (Lead, Class 1 Particulate, Chlorine, Taste & Odor)
- Integrated Silver Ion Anti-microbial Protection in key areas
- Quick Fill Rate: 1.1 gpm when connected to refrigerated models; 1.5 gpm for non-refrigerated connections
- Laminar Flow provides minimal splash
- Real Drain System eliminates standing water
- Visual User Interface display includes:
- Innovative Green TickerTM counts bottles saved from waste
- LED Visual Filter Monitor shows when replacement is necessary
Alpine Coolers in Doraville GA
Alpine Coolers offer chilled, filtered drinking water for your business or home. These coolers soften your water, filter your water, and regulate the pressure of your water before dispensing it with a no-touch design. Most models include Leak Lock protection and have options to alternate between hot and cold water. These tanks are self-sanitizing and can be included with Reverse Osmosis filters or upgraded to Ultra Filtration.
Benefits of our Alpine Coolers
- cLarge 2.5 gallon reservoir
- Filter Bay up to 5 filters
- Pressure regulator
- Stainless reservoir
- Optical heat display
- Optical cold display
- Sleek style
- Durable design
Water Control Valves in Doraville GA
Metro Water Filter provides the Water Specialist 1″ Control Valve to Doraville residents and business owners so they can easily control a variety of water functions, including strarting and stopping, throttling, and direction. These solutions come with a solid state microprocessor with easy access front panel settings, three modes of operation meter immediate, meter delayed, or time clock delayed, and a double backwash feature, offering optimum regeneration, cleaning ability, and efficiency.
Benefits of Water Specialist 1″ Control Valve
- 36 selectable pre-programmed regeneration cycles
- Days override feature 1 ñ 28 dayís available
- Backwash and brining ability to 22î diameter tanks
- Downflow/upflow regeneration
- Stores system configuration and operation data in non volatile memory
- Capacitor back-up with two hour power carry over
- 12 volt transformer provides safe and easy installation
- Control valve design provides optimum service and backwash rates
- Treated water regenerant refill