Why Reverse Osmosis?
The top two bottle water producers in the nation use Reverse Osmosis to filter the water they sell. You can have just as pure water in your home for drinking, cooking, and ice making through Reverse Osmosis technology.
If you and your family members routinely purchase bottled water then you know how expensive it is. A Reverse Osmosis system will save you hundreds of dollars per year.
A high-quality Reverse Osmosis system will remove 99.9% of most all contaminates. Highly toxic contaminants such as mercury, lead, arsenic, asbestos, cyanide, nitrates, radium 226, and 228, radon and uranium are all removed. In addition, the system removes sodium, potassium, aluminum, nickel, cadmium, silver, barium, copper, chlorinated pesticides, chloride, phosphate, fluoride, beryllium.
Consider the following from an article in U.S. News and World Report. “A few U.S. water systems are trying disinfectants used in Europe: ozone, ultraviolet light, and perhaps the best purifier..reverse-osmosis membrane technology “It removes just about everything,” says Olson, “so you don’t have this contaminant- of-the-month approach.”
A Reverse Osmosis system will leave your water crystal clear and clean. You and your family can have totally safe drinking water along with the peace of mind that a Reverse Osmosis system will bring.
What is a Reverse Osmosis Water Filter?
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is state-of-the-art water treatment. In the 1950’s, the U.S. Government developed Reverse Osmosis for desalinating sea water. Reverse Osmosis is the most efficient way to filter water.
The heart of a Reverse Osmosis system is the membrane. This high-tech membrane is capable of filtering 0.0001-micron particles from your water. By the time water has run through our Reverse Osmosis system, it’s virtually free from all contaminates.
The benefits of Reverse Osmosis filtered water are many.
- Removes most harmful contaminants from your water.
- Provides bottled water/spring water quality in your home.
- Produces the purest water obtainable.
- Allows the true flavor of foods and beverages to come through.
- Your water will be substantially less than purchasing bottled water, no matter how much water you consume.
Why purchase our Reverse Osmosis system?
Simply put, we sell the best residential use Reverse Osmosis system in the industry. Benefits of our RO units include…
- A manufacturer with more than 15 years experience in the industry.
- Designed and built in the United States
- The most durable unit on the market.
- FDA certified materials and parts.
- Higher capacity, up to 200 gpd.
- Automatic shut-off. (Many other systems do not shut off and simply keep filtering water while dumping it down the drain. This greatly reduces membrane and cartridge life.) cartridges and membranes
Give Us a Call at 888-692-8375
Or Fill Out Our Contact Form
Quick ContactWe would love to hear from you! Please fill out this form and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Watts Kwik-Change Reverse Osmosis System
- WATER QUALITY ASSOCIATION GOLD SEAL CERTIFIED TO NSF/ANSI STD. 58.
- UNLIKE CONVENTIONAL R.O. SYSTEMS, WATTS DRINKING WATER SYSTEMS WITH KWIK-CHANGE CARTRIDGES HAVE
- NO SUMPS, SO THEIR PROPRIETARY FILTER ELEMENTS AND MEMBRANES ARE EASY TO REPLACE.
- SYSTEM AND STORAGE TANK SIZED APPROPRIATELY TO SUPPLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY DRINKING WATER FOR
WHERE YOU DESIRE IT.
- 1 YEAR METRO WATER FILTER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- INSTALLED BY A MASTER PLUMBER & SERVICED BY A SERVICE DEPARTMENT WITH 25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Reverse Osmosis Systems are often requested for the highest quality drinking water to r.o. faucets, refrigerators, and ice makers. Many refrigerators and most ice makers are now calling for street pressure on the incoming water line. At MWF we offer a water boosting pump called a Grundfos Scala2, which is a fully integrated digital water booster that provides the proper pressure at all times. This is what is needed to protect your appliances! On the contrary, a permeate pump is a very small pump that instead forces water through the R O quicker, which helps keep water in the tank. But the pressure needed for appliances oftentimes is not met when going this route, and can drop completely if much water is called for at the same time. We choose to stay with the best, professional route to deliver the best water pressure and believe our customers deserve no less.
Integrated Water Boosting Pump – GRUNDFOS SCALA2
SCALA2 is a fully integrated water booster pump providing perfect water pressure in all taps at all times – even with multiple taps and showers running at the same time. It packs pump, motor, tank, sensor, drive and non-return valve into one compact unit. And with its intelligent pump control, SCALA2 automatically adjusts performance to both inlet pressure and water consumption in the home. Thanks to a water-cooled motor, SCALA2 even offers one of the lowest noise levels of any booster on the market.
SCALA2 features a built-in sensor, which constantly measures the discharge pressure. If the pressure drops below the desired level, SCALA2 boosts its operation immediately to compensate for the loss of pressure. We call it intelligent pump control and the result is perfect water pressure.