Remove Chlorine From Your Water
When you turn on your faucet, do you smell chlorine? Have you learned that your local municipality uses chlorine to treat your city’s water, and you would be more comfortable if you could remove the chlorine from the water before it comes out of your taps for your family’s bathing, cooking and drinking?
Most municipalities treat water by using chlorine to kill bacteria. Some might even soften the water, but only to meet minimum requirements. That doesn’t mean it is ideal for your family. At EcoWater, we provide an eco-friendly water system specifically designed for city water.
An EcoWater Systems water refiner softens your family’s water by removing the hardness minerals and sediments that weren’t removed by the municipality, and it also removes the chlorine taste and odor that is prevalent in city water. By adding a layer of coconut shell carbon to the hard water treatment system, the objectionable odor and taste of chlorine is removed without the need for a separate carbon filter system and subsequent filter changes.
The EcoWater refiner also comes with HydroLink® Technology. The HydroLink® features an easy to use, convenient remote which displays:
- Valuable water usage information to help manage water consumption.
- The system salt level, and number of days before salt is needed.
- Gallons of capacity before the next regeneration.
- Amount of hardness removed from your water.
- Confirmation that the system is working properly.
- Notice if the system needs service.