Sediments and fine silt in your water supply can cause serious and costly problems in your home. Consider the following.
- Plumbing and pipes become clogged with debris.
- The normal life expectancy of appliances, such as washing machines, dishwashers and disposals is greatly reduced.
- Sediments build up in your water heater and reduce the efficiency, capacity and life span of the unit.
- Bathroom and kitchen fixtures can be damaged and water pressure can be significantly reduced.
- Unhealthy particles contaminate your drinking and cooking water as well as your ice.
- A Mixed Bed Filter uses various sized media to trap sediments and silt, preventing them from entering your home. Our filter automatically cleans itself, purging the unwanted debris that has been collected. In fact, our filter is virtually maintenance free – there’s nothing to add or buy.
Signs of Sediment in your water
It’s easy to tell if your water is leaving sediment behind. Simply look for grit in tubs, showers and sinks.
Sediment Filter Specifications
- Fully automatic operation
- 12 day adjustable cleaning cycle
- Durable and dependable
Metro Water Filter International offers a free test of your water without obligation. Please give us a call and we’ll set up an appointment to test your water on site.