Features of the ERO 375 drinking water purification system:
- Block carbon pre-filter for the removal of sediment, chlorine taste and odor.
- Enclosed filter for quick, dry, easy, twist on/off filter changes.
- Carbon post-filter to remove tastes and odors.
- High-volume, semi-permeable membrane.
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Electronic monitoring system indicates when the filters and membrane need to be changed (available on two models).
- The HERO 375 RO offers the ability to connect to EcoWater’s 3500 Series Water Conditioner/Refiner remote monitor with HydroLink® technology.
Ratings and Certifications of the ERO 375 drinking water purification system:
- Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International.
- Rated at 50 psi, 77F, 750 ppm/TDS, product to storage tank.
- Product water produced, amount of waste water and percent rejection will vary with changes in pressure, temperature and total dissolved solids.
- Tested by Spectrum Labs, Inc., a state certified testing laboratory.