Why Reverse Osmosis?
The top two bottle water producers in the nation use Reverse Osmosis to filter the water they sell. You can have just as pure water in your home for drinking, cooking and ice making through Reverse Osmosis technology.
If you and your family members routinely purchase bottled water then you know how expensive it is. A Reverse Osmosis system will save you hundreds of dollars per year.
A high quality Reverse Osmosis system will remove 99.9% of most all contaminates. Highly toxic contaminates such as mercury, lead, arsenic, asbestos, cyanide, nitrates, radium 226, and 228, radon and uranium are all removed. In addition, the system removes sodium, potassium, aluminum, nickel, cadmium, silver, barium, copper, chlorinated pesticides, chloride, phosphate, fluoride, beryllium.
Consider the following from an article in U.S. News and World Report. “A few U.S. water systems are trying disinfectants used in Europe: ozone, ultraviolet light, and perhaps the best purifier..reverse-osmosis membrane technology “It removes just about everything,” says Olson, “so you don’t have this contaminant- of-the-month approach.”
A Reverse Osmosis system will leave your water crystal clear and clean. You and your family can have totally safe drinking water along with the peace of mind that a Reverse Osmosis system will bring.
What is Reverse Osmosis Filter?
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is state-of-the-art water treatment. In the 1950’s, the U.S. Government developed Reverse Osmosis for desalinating sea water. Reverse Osmosis is the most efficient way to filter water.
The heart of a Reverse Osmosis system is the membrane. This high-tech membrane is capable of filtering 0.0001 micron particles from your water. By the time water has run through our Reverse Osmosis system, it’s virtually free from all contaminates.
The benefits of Reverse Osmosis filtered water are many.
- Removes most all harmful contaminates from your water.
- Provides bottled water/spring water quality in your home.
- Produces the purest water obtainable.
- Allows the true flavor of foods and beverages to come through.
- Your water will be substantially less than purchasing bottled water, no matter how much water you consume.
Why purchase our Reverse Osmosis system?
Simply put, we sell the best residential use Reverse Osmosis system in the industry. Benefits of our RO units include…
- Manufacturer with more than 15 years experience in the industry.
- Designed and built in the United States
- The most durable unit on the market.
- FDA certified materials and parts.
- Higher capacity, up to 200 gpd.
- Automatic shut-off. (Many other systems do not shutoff and simply keep filtering water while dumping it down the drain. This greatly reduces membrane and cartridge life.) artridges and membranes