The EcoWater Central Water System provides filtered water throughout your entire home. During normal operation, the water flows through several filtration processes where sediments, chlorine taste and other contaminants that adversely affect taste and odor are reduced.
A clean rinse cycle is automatically initiated based on the amount of water that has been filtered, or after 14 days, whichever comes first. During this cycle, the media bed is rejuvenated and sediments are flushed down the drain.
Features of the Central Water System
- Delivers great tasting, clean, filtered water to every faucet in your home.
- Water flows through several filtration processes.
- Sediment, chlorine taste and other adverse contaminants that affect taste and odor are reduced.
- Prevents sediment particles from entering your home’s plumbing system, protecting your pipes and appliances.
- No filters to change.
The EcoLogical Choice:
- No salt is used, eliminating contaminant discharge.
- Very low water usage.
- Low energy usage.
- No plastic bottles or replacement filters in the landfill.